Re: "Dragging Instruments Around"

Hehe, I agree but is going to see a DJ just like watching a guy play his
record collection?
Do people who don't play an instrument give a damn about how difficult
something is to play or are they just getting off on the music?
 I personally dislike a lot of jazz because it seems to be musical
masturbation or music as a sport - not as an art.

> Regardless of the musical quality, the laptop performances I've seen have
been like watching a guy check his e-mail for an hour or so while a CD
plays
over the PA.  It's a tough hurdle to overcome.