Re: Boring Art and Judgement

"I, for one, look forward to a world where all human expression is
validated...."

dangerous territory, my friend.

"I find it personally offensive that you are so judgemental and dismissive
of her.  It makes me
wonder what your artistry is like to be high and mighty enough to pass such
a harsh judgement."

what's worse: a harsh reaction or none at all?  at least pamela z is
eliciting responses.  i'd rather have somebody hate my music with absolute
conviction than not care at all.  i vote we give das the benefit of the
doubt and assume that he's not just a hyper-critical jerk...in which case,
his reaction demonstrates passionate opinions...which belies the fact that
he's truly concerned and not one bit apathetic.

"I would think that artists would band together in this time to support
each
other's honest attempts..."

what does support mean?  is it unconditional?

-jim