balancing beach balls to impress the kiddies

david wrote:
"how about balancing a beach-ball on your nose?"

actually, david, with the repeater and behringer footpedals set to send
midi
note commands, it is now possible to juggle, spit fire and play simple
diatonic melodies with your looper.

I'm sure you are interested in practising that.  I certainly am.
LOL.

and you know,  I wrote that post really late at night in a
moment of whimsy and realize that it must have come off as rather
shallow....

......please note that the music is the most important thing in my
life..........I just like to watch performances..........it spices things
up
(but is not necessary).

yours, stinging slightly from your sarcastic tone,    rick