RE: Behringer FCB1010 YAHOO GROUP

Maybe the market can bear another group on the thing?
However, it'll be hard to play catch up with the
already existing group, seeing as they have evolved as
far as to be creating an editor for the FCB1010.

Still, two groups!  The FCB1010 must be one of the
most widely selling items of confusion out these days.
 Only Behringer I suppose.