gigstand...

hi.

 Those who does use computer (not laptop) on live gigs.
What kind of stand you use for computer accesories like keyboard, mouse and
possible extra midi controllers?

 I have been looking for solution but since havent seen any I decided to
plan my own.
This is designed and drawned in AutoCAD but before ordering aluminium I
desided to ask if there is better solutions :)

 Here is raw picture of my design.: www.rihmasto.com/siirto/gigstand.gif

It is made of 3mm thick aluminium plate and there goes rubber band around
table to prevent suicide looking cuts in hands :)
Plate goes under synth (in my case Korg 01/W which is heavy enought to keep
keyboard, mouse and some extra weight in place).
and to get extra streght I decided to make holes to plate and fasten it to
bottomplate of synth. So this does really keep in place
and wont go off in any case.

Nice feature of this "table" is that man can use whatever X-Stand or table
or rack as legs for it. I have normal computer desk with
right space for this kind of design so I can place it there as well.. There
I can raise it higher or drop it lower if needed :)

But is there similar or different ideas that could be better for live gigs
and home/projectstudio keyboardstand with space for computer controlling
or/and extra controllers...

.Jukka