virtual PCM42

Just checking out psp's vst plug-in demo of the lexicon pcm42
rather basic by EDP standards, however they might add all Gary Halls mods
eventually.

It seems nice though because you can run as many of them as u like, all
parameters are also controllable via midi.

I think I've found a macintosh software looper at last!!!!!!

Does any one know of a macintosh VST host that would allow me to rack up
about five of these processors and jump between them without glitching,
unfortunately when I do this in sequencing software changing the input
channel causes a jump in the sound thats playing back from the existing
pcm42.

But in principle here it is an unlimited number of channels of looping that
are midi controllable.

The begining of vst loopers

Geoff