Re: Line6 Delay Mod Pro or DL4 expression pedals?

  This is true, in that there is actually no feedback setting in the looper
section at all.  -which has been an annoyance of mine, with it,  and a
complaint of others for a while with this.  I've been able to easily work
around it though.

Smiles,

C-Quinn

At 10:54 PM 4/18/03 -0700, you wrote:

>--- mark <sine@zerocrossing.net> wrote:
>> Hey,
>> Here's my
>> question: Can I use a
>> expression pedal to control the feedback on either
>> of them?  This is
>> important.  What pedals work?  I searched the
>> archives but nothing came up.
>
>Just to clarify...you can control the feedback of
>the delay models, but not the feedback of the looper.
>
>John
>

>=====
>John Tidwell

>The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo
>http://search.yahoo.com

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.