Re: Voice pitch shifters

At 1:38 AM -0700 5/3/03, Louie Angulo wrote:
>has anybody experience with voice pitch shifters?I am
>looking for a good one(not overpriced) to use live.

I don't know what "overpriced" means to you. To me it means "not
worth the money" but sometimes you have to pay a lot to get something
good.

I'm a fan of Eventide processors, but probably even their Eclipse is
out of your range.

TC-Helicon has several models in the price range of $600-1300 (list).

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com