Re: You are right

   Why would I want to make an effort to represent any strange guy that
   does any ugly, tense, agressive, sick or nervous music, just because
   he bought a certain machine??

I agree here, I would not want to be associated with some styles of music
just because I do not play them and it would be inaccurate!

   I want to be exclusive yes. I want to be with people that create
   stuff that I admire and makes me grow and I want to smile when   I
meet them and feel all kinds of emotions of living together...

Once again I agree. I feel this way too but cannot coin a term that says
that in one word.  I feel that it's God's music (or whoever one believes
the great creator is) and it just comes out of my subcontiousness when I
create.  (Sometimes God is with me and other times I'm not so sure, lol)
Anyway I doubt this helps in coming up with anything new....

Weg