Re: which topics now ?

Let's see: we've pretty much been talking about what
can happen if one smokes marijuana before reading the
dictionary to try to come up with a descriptive name
to call all of the music created by anyone who uses a
looping device.

Welcome back! We're all trying to find a central
location to meet for drinks/coffee/loopsolidarity.

-t-