Re: Echoplex DP - where???

You're not going to find that price for an EDP.. probably ever.  Not
sure why, but they seem to go on ebay for about the same price as they
go for new, which always amazes me.

On the other hand, there are still some tools out there that are
cheaper that do a good job of looping.  You might want to look for a
Lexicon JamMan.  Those often can be found cheaper.  Line6 DL4s are also
selling for about $250 and they're a good starter looper.  Maybe the
Boomerang too, but I haven't followed it's price.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll end up having a great time looping no matter
what!

Mark Sottilaro