Re: euro?american grovebox

I just sold mine  (EX+ condition, original box, manual, ps plus rack
adapter and pedal) for $700. It sold within a day. Last one I saw on ebay
sold for $800. I have seen them sell closer to $700-$750 on occasion and
obviously there are the occasional higher and lower prices.

Bottom line they aren't $1000 at least. IMO it's the most applied "world
percussion" unit out there but again if you don't need the interface and
live capabilites you shoudl keep looking at the modules.

Idea: Not an all-in-one but what about a sampler? You would never run out
of sounds be they world or otherwise and pretty much every sampler has
tons of free support on the web these days.

Personally I'd look at a used rompler of some sort. EMU had a world
percussion rack unit years ago and I'm sure they are dirt cheap used now
that there are "updated" models out there.

Even something like the Kawaii XD5 or Alessis DM5 have some world samples
in them that might do the trick and these are peanuts used. Just an
idea...

> Woah.  That is a great price... maybe I should save my pennies and wait.
>
> > FYI: I picked up a Handsonic (brand new) off eBay for $650. If you
> > keep your eyes and ears open, that's an excellent price for an amazing
piece of gear.