Re: Echoplex, Loop IV, PMC10

At 02:44 AM 6/11/2003, Terry Blankenship wrote:
>If you are only using one preset and it is set up to
>do just 1 loop, but you had your midi pedal set up to
>access loop 1, loop 2, loop 3, and loop 4 all from
>seperate pedals, would they all work, or would they
>only all work if the preset on the echoplex was set to
>4 loops?

If the MoreLoops parameter is only set to 1 loop, sending loop trigger
commands for other loops will not do anything.

>I also noticed a possible bug. If I tap the sus ur
>insert before I record something it sound like a bomb
>went off and then the whole thing goes crazy and a
>bunch of numbers flash across the screen. I have to
>turn the echoplex off and back on to make it stop.
>
>I normally wouldn't do that but I was trying to see
>what patches I had set on each PMC10 pedal for that
>bank.
>
>If I have recorded anything at all and then hit the
>sus ur insert it works fine.

Hmm, yes that does seem to be a bug. It should ignore that midi command
while in reset. For what it is worth, you can get out of it by doing a
reset, you don't need to turn off and on. Otherwise, I guess it has to
fall
into the "don't do that" category....

kim