Re: Echoplex, Loop IV, PMC10

  That's funny!, I just discovered the same thing!   lol!   YOu don't need
to turn it off though, you just need to clear the memory by doing a reset.
I have this function set to a pedal, and it clears it up.   Of course, then
you can just go and do the same thing again if ya want!   lol!  it sounds
wild if you let it go for a few times around.   it's actually a very
strange loop.   <smile>
  Anyway, re: yer' question, You need to have the loops set in the plex for
them to be able to be accessed via midi.

Smiles,

Cara

   At 02:44 AM 6/11/03 -0700, you wrote:
>If you are only using one preset and it is set up to
>do just 1 loop, but you had your midi pedal set up to
>access loop 1, loop 2, loop 3, and loop 4 all from
>seperate pedals, would they all work, or would they
>only all work if the preset on the echoplex was set to
>4 loops?
>
>I also noticed a possible bug. If I tap the sus ur
>insert before I record something it sound like a bomb
>went off and then the whole thing goes crazy and a
>bunch of numbers flash across the screen. I have to
>turn the echoplex off and back on to make it stop.
>
>I normally wouldn't do that but I was trying to see
>what patches I had set on each PMC10 pedal for that
>bank.
>
>If I have recorded anything at all and then hit the
>sus ur insert it works fine.
>
>All the very best!
>Terry

>Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
>http://news.yahoo.com

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.