Re: Subject: Re: midi note??? loop changes on Repeater? Very weird HELP!!!!

Neil wrote:  Dig out that Roland manual my friend

Mark wrote:  I'll only give you one word of advise: simplify your setup.

Dear Neil, I can recite that damn manual. I wake inthe night screaming "press pedal 4 CTRL/ARP/HAR, and while holding down the pedal, play one or two strings....PAGE 54, 54 54 54 54 545.5...5...4.5..4....5.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz!!

Dear Mark ARE YOU MAD???? Simplifiy my setup??? Have you been talking to my girlfriend??? Ive only just begun!!! I have 3X 12 U racks full and now I wanna buy some doepfer stuff and an EDP, and and and fill a few more... I havent played live in years, though, dont suppose I will either till I make some serious multicore from rack to floor... oh... see what you mean... maybe you're right...damn....
BTW you are right about the sounds on GR30 of course, straight outa box they're naff, but i mix and match the tones in such a weird way they dont sound at all like they started, been thinking about a GR33, but whats the diff REALLY... sounds??? I would like a choice of latching the damper version of arpeggio and latching HOLD on/off and not having to keep my foot on the pedal for a droney thing... but apart from that.. im happy...
m  a  r  k        r  e  d
www.mark-red.com