RE: guitar synthesizers

I use the GR33 with RMC acoustic Gold pickups on my Olson.
I like the upright and fretless bass sounds and the trumpet, flutes and
actually a lot of the sounds ( for a synth).
I tried the Axon AX100SB and I thought those sounds sucked big time and
the tracking was not that much better which I was really hoping it would
be. I tried to use the Axon to trigger the GR33 sounds and that didn't
work very well since you couldn't adjust the tracking between patches on
the Axon.

I guess at this point I'm not looking for groovy synth pad stuff but
more "real" sounds for looping and I tried a Proteus (I forget which
model but is was around $500) and the Axon and I wasn't digging those
sounds.

If anyone has suggestions I'd love to hear. Also if anyone knows what
might track better than what I am using but that would still allow me to
access the GR33 sounds that would be cool too.

Thanks,

Arthur Lee

       www.arthurleemusic.com