Re: guitar synthesizers

Back in the day I saw the power that was the Synclavier as my employer
owned one.  The disc drive was the size of a small refridgerator.  I'm
sure there's nothing that a good PC/Mac with some off the shelf
software could do and run rings around the Synclavier.  It was a great
machine of its time, but it's pretty much a dinosaur.

Mark Sottilaro