The Loop.pooL in Paris.

  Hello everybody,

  I met Rick Walker Today in Paris in Stuart Wyatt's Place and he did an
amazing
2 hour demonstration of the capabilities of the EDP and LoopIV, and I must
say
that I had the ride of my life!! he simply blew our minds,with the EDP and
Rick's musicality, it's almost scary the amount of possibilities he opened
up
for us today.

  Rick is an astounding musician and an incredible person and I recommend
everybody to try to catch his act in Europe during the tour he's making.

   I believe his next stop is Germany, then Italy and so on.

  So,thank you very much Rick and Heil to the EDP!!!!

   Andy in Paris.

Obtén tu correo en www.correo.unam.mx
UNAMonos Comunicándonos