Rhythm Bed (was Re: Rise of the machines)

The house has been a bit torn up for a couple months so a lot of stuff has
been packed away in an attempt to minimize dust damage. Just starting to
haul it out now.

Today's rhythm fun:

HandSonic --> EchoPro (Sweep Echo) --> EchoPro (Digital Delay)

All syncing to the MIDI clock coming from the HandSonic.

Not exactly great for doing drum loops, but fun for rhythm bed like things.
I need to dig out my EQ Killers so that I can start using the Echo Pros on
selected portions of the signals.

The Echo Pro delay models could be pretty cool for looping to an external
clock source if there were a good way to engage a hold function on them.

Mark