Bass Harmonizers

Medic! medic! I thought that sub-octave-synthesis-for-cello thread died
awful quick. Someone mentioned the Boss harmonizer pedal, and I was
wondering if anyone could compare it to the harmonizers contained within
the
Boss GT-3, GT-5, and GT-6 multi-fx pedals. I have the GT-3 and auditioned
the GT-6 and I really don't dig the Harmonist feature - it never really
generates major cholesterol, nomsane? Digitech usually does - anybody got
the 411 on one of them's pedals?
Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large
coyotelk@optonline.net