Re: footswitchable series/parallel signal routing schemes

At 03:43 PM 7/10/2003 -0700, Tim Nelson wrote:

>I'm not able to buy anything in the neighborhood of a
>$witchblade, and have been trying to do this with A/B
>boxes and splitters.

Well, not a short-term solution, but keep an eye on Ebay for an old 360
Systems Audio Matrix 16.  It's a MIDI-automated 16x16 audio patchbay
that's
excellent for just the sort of thing you're describing.  Best of all, it's
older tech (circa. late-80's), so they're usually pretty cheap.  Every few
months somebody will put one up for auction, and you usually see them
going
used for only a tad over $100.

Bought mine new when they first came out years ago, and I've never parted
with it.  Highly recommended, as long as a 16-point patchbay isn't
overkill
for you.

         -c-

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil