RE: (affordable) stereo (live) looping?

[Currently I'm using a pair of EDP's. I'm not sure what the rest of the
>looping world thinks of the EDP's, but as a guitar player I think they
>are
>over priced and kill the bottom end frequencies and rob way to much
>signal.]

I tell ya, i'm tired of hearing that EDP's and Repeaters are over priced.
Have you ever asked a pro cello or harp player what their instrument
costs? 10s if not 100s of thousands of dollars.  Here's the reality: most
of you have pasion for looping and need the upper end stuff to be
satisfied.  If these units were priced twice as high as they are, you
would still buy them. -chris

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!