Re: How Many Delays, synced and unsynced

Hello all... After a LONG hiatus from the high-bandwidth of LD, and a host
of other personal direction anomalies, I'm back to see what you've all been
up to!

Great discussion about music instruction, learning and tools for such. I'm
going to get a copy of "Zen Guitar". Sounds like a good read.

I have 1 EDP, 1 DL4 and a Boss DD-5... Even with the many possibilities in
the EDP, I've found myself happily looping with the DL4 for weeks on end,
and not really feeling that limited. I'm on a swing back to the EDP lately
with medium-high feedback settings for slowly evolving loops. Usually 1
main
theme in loop 1 and a long evolver of the main loop in loop 2. Great fun!

I used to be totally commited to a stereo setup with Vortexes swirling
about
etc. But I've been a lazy sod for a couple years and have become quite
happy
playing mono. Strange... I do most of my stereoizing at the computer end of
things now. For live work, mono has been very practical and my small rig
makes setup and travel quite easy.

Nice to be back,
Miko Biffle
"Running scared from all the usual distractions!"
http://www.powerhat.com/ics/sounds.html