Re: Repeater and sync from midi in

What?  Maybe something is wrong with your Repeater Per, because mine
works perfectly when recording a loop.  It will try and stretch or
shrink your loop to make it fit your bpm, but if your pretty close you
shouldn't hear much difference.

What could be happening is that you're sending the Repeater a pitch
change message an oct down.  Try changing the Repeater's midi channel.
Clock is on all channels so it won't matter.

Mark Sottilaro