Re: Repeater and sync from midi in

> > the FCB1010 can transmit on different midi channels. It does have
> > limitations, but that is not one of them.
>
> You have a different one than I do! I seem to recall the midi channel is
set
> globally.

This is my mistake. I took another peek at the manual. You can assign
channels to the different messages each preset sends.

My bad. I don't know where I got it stuck in my head that this box would
only send one midi channel. Hmmm.

I still would like to know who pissed in your wheaties though. We need to
thump that cat on the head :)

Paul