RE: All Access CC assignment

i assume you are talking about the cc pedal inputs...
you have to set the pedal for global pedals or per patch

i sold my allaccess and i forget which page it's on,
but i'm pretty sure it's in the setup page where you
set global/perpreset for the instant access switches,
and you just scroll to pedal1 or pedal2
(i think you can set this separately so one is global and
one changes per preset)

excellent pedal, btw.  too bad they never made a pc editor
program for it...