which multi effects box ?

Hello loopers

I was referred to the list by Michael Brook - Knowing only that he used
multi-tap delays I emailed him to ask how he synched his delays to music
(he
uses midi clock). While that may be well known to many of you as an
efficient way to spend more time performing than knob twiddling, it just
shows how much I don't know. I reviewed some of the products, but thought
it
might be more efficient to ask the list

***I have roughly $1k to spend on a device that should do: JamMan style
looping, multi-tap midi clock synch, in reverb one of the flavors should
be
infinite, and assorted stomp box style overdirve effects as well as all
the
other effects one gets in a multi-unit***

Is this too much to expect ? should I be looking at being able to do all
these things by buying separate units ? If folx cannot reccomend one
multi-effects unit, perhaps they can mention one unti that does one of the
things mentioned above (looping, infinite reverb, multi-tap midi clock
synch, guitar overdrive, etc) and do it well ?

Thanks

Michael O'Reilly