RE: Boss RPS-10 Was Re: DigiTech DigiDelay pedal--cool!

My fav. reverse delay pedal of all time is the Digi Space Station, which
offers many different options for mixing  froward and reverse, including
reverse only, preset #10, the only one I use, but it's a classic.
Plus when you pedal  down to activate #10, any audio present gets shifted
to create a wonderful, easily controlled whammy-down effect (or up if
you're going that way).
dc