Re: Stereo EDP

My rent is $1400 a month and my wife's job has her at part time at a
fraction of what she made before the bubble burst.  That's what
happened.  Causes me to look a lot harder at a piece of gear than I did
when money was flying out of venture capitalist's butts.  I know it
seems like I buy stuff, but it's funded mostly through ebay sales of
things I got when the economy was better.  I'm more leaning my gear
than anything else these days.  I'm lucky to have made some money of
some of my sales.  I was smart to invest in gear instead of tech stocks
I guess.

Mark Sottilaro