Re: reaktor, MSP, etc

In a message dated 8/26/03 2:13:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ssrndpty@hotmail.com writes:

>or incompatible, that's another worry. There are many people who composed
>music based on computers and software available in the 80's who cannot
play
>that music anymore today. It's kind of sad really.

I'm interested - could you give examples? There are emulators for
practically everything these days, and I wasn't aware that anything that
used to be made had functionalities that we don't have any more.

bIz

I and my three Atari St's, four Apple II's, several @#!??&*%'s and my creamware DAW , plus my 30 year old synths and analog/digital sequencers are doing just fine...
Don't need no emulators, virtual synths, or anyone's permission to do what I do.
The more the merrier...

Tim