RE: Using new tools with other musicians

>> If you want to play with other musicians, a looper is a barrier
>> because it's like playing to a click track... which everyone hates,
>> unless they're another looping musician.

I've been playing with many non-looping but freely improvising musicians,
myself being the only looper in the band. What you have to do in that
situation is to adapt your looping. This is IMO very easy with the EDO as
you can quickly empty the loop and make a new one and even adjust the loop
length by unrounded multiply (hope that's the correct name for it, haven't
read the manual for some time now). Before I got my EDP I used to rent a
Jamman for gigs and tap the tempo, but I found that much harder.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se

winmail.dat