CyberArts: Here and Now @Bates Arts Center, Boston opening 9.6.03

Hi folks,

I have several video installations, including one with music composed
by Stephen MacLean, at the CyberArts: Here and Now show at the Bates
Arts Center

731 Harrison Ave,
Boston MA 02118
www.homeinc.org/Bates.htm for directions

The show also includes print, sculpture , video art and animation by
Walter Wright and Dave Gordon. The show runs from 9.1.03 to 9.30.03.
There will be a series of Saturday Night performances, including one
by myself and some of my favorite musicians on 9.13.

The opening is on 9.6 at 6PM, and there will be a performance
(VideoJAM 2003) by Walter Wright and musicians at 8PM.

I'll send an announcement with more details on the performances later
in the week.

Hope to see some of you at the opening,