Hi Travis

     Just wanted to thank you for you info on the Trans Trem. I wasn't
sure about the the Types 1 & 2. I also haven't played one and therefore
don't understand the $500-700 price tag. Also I was unsure about the ones
on Misic Yo. So people said they were leftover originals from when
Steinberger was sold to Gibson. Others have said they were Korean replicas.
     Anyway after a particularity "rude" conversation with Ed Roman, I'm
pretty much put off trying to get one. Anyway hope you have a good gig.

                           Thanks again, Sidlo