Re: Echoplex DP instant replay

have you tried setting a recording threshold? you can set it to only
record once an audio threshold is reached. of course you have to press
record the first time. i have doen this by setting the threashold on the
EDP and hitting the record button. i haven't just left it record enabled
and then seen if the recording stopped once the audio falls below the
threshold (interesting if it can be implemented in verions V). i don't
think this will get exactly where you are heading but it might help.

ken;