Is that a jam in your pocket or are you just happy to see us?

Hey NOW pocket-people!

Hope all is well for you, as it is for us!  Lot’s of
big news in pocket land…
- New songs from our last B3 gig have been posted on
PocketMusic!  Just go to www.geocities.com/riftkid and
click the link for New Tunes on PocketMusic!
- We’ve been in the studio working out some new
material for some upcoming shows and the jamming has
been top-notch!
- We are having our first contest - “The Great Name
Controversy”

For those of you who missed the B3 gig last week, you
missed quite a HOT show filled with booty-shaking
grooves and mind boggling ambient jams…but all is
good, because you’ve got another chance to catch The
Pocket this month!

We’ll be back at CB’s gallery THIS Saturday (upstairs)
for one set starting at 10pm and we are returning to
B3 in early November to Rock the Caspa yet again.  We
really love this venue…albeit small, it is a great
environment to really let loose and these shows are
ALWAYS FREE to check out!

*CB's Gallery*(upstairs) - Oct. 18th - 1 set starting
at 10pm. (Bowery between Bleeker and 2nd St- right
next to CBGB's)

THE GREAT NAME CONTROVERSY:
Some of you may already be familiar with the great
name controversy, but if you aren’t, I’ll clue you
in…apparently there are about 7 zillion other bands
named pocket, the pocket, pocket protector, pocket
book…you name it, there are at least 3 bands with the
name.  So, in an effort to not get lost in the crowd
or have our friends and fans going to see the wrong
band, we are on a search for a new name!  Got an idea?
 If you give us a name and we use it, you will be
granted a GUEST PASS FOR LIFE to any pocket (or
whatever the new name will be) shows!  There will be a
list available at the CB’s gallery show for your
submissions, so start brainstorming now (you only have
4 days left!)…or feel free to send any name
suggestions via email.

Check us out on the web at www.geocities.com/riftkid

If you'd like to be removed from this list, please
send an email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the body of the
message.

Peace and groove
~ the pocket