New free forums for looping discussion

I have been looking around and haven't seen any discussion boards
dedicated
to loopers.  If I am wrong, please feel free to correct me.  This mailing
list is great, but I also like discussion boards.

So, I have created a new set of discussion forums for use by loopers on my
web site.  I would like to invite all of you to use the forums if you
would
like to.  I am also open to any suggestions from any of you about how to
improve the forums.

The forums may be found here:
http://www.looperlative.com/forums/index.php?c=7

Thank you,