From: "Gareth Whittock" <gareth@whiteoakstudios.freeserve.co.uk>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Re: London looping
Date: Thu, Oct 30, 2003, 7:02 am

Hi Jeremy,
If you're still up for this I'd be interested in taking part.

Gareth

I'm in London, looping up loads of bass live, a duo with (a bit loopy) perc/drum person.
I want to get some kind of looping festival going for next year or maybe sooner if my life calms down to a frenzy. Two venues in mind.

Do contact me and let me know you're there so I can keep you posted.

best

jeremy
http://www.masse.org.uk
+44 7941 428 122