Re: Lake buttler Mitigator question

Louie,

I looked at the Mitigatorbut managed to get a Philip Rees MM5 foot
controller
secondhand first. It can either send out a single MIDI message on a switch,
e.g. prog change, CC message, note on, etc, or it can send a "sequence" of
up
to sixteen commands. These sequences can either be a whole set of commands
sent
out together (multiple prog change, note on, CCs all on different channels
if
you like (which sounds like what you'r looking for) or alternatively the
sequence commands can be stepped throu with the foot switch that they've
been
assigned to - each command in the sequence being triggered by the next
switch
press.

I am visually impaired and had the MM5 built into a longer box with better
foot
switches and its still cost me less than a new one would have. I would
recommend it for versatility. + it uses a 9V battery and so you could use
whateve power supply worked in the country you'r in.

Ian