RE: Line 6 DL4 users

The power rating from Line6 is overstated (probably
so people will buy their PS). I think it's closer to
350ma than the 1200ma printed on the back of the
pedal.

The DL-4 will operate from a DC power supply with
center pin positive.

I've been using the Godlyke PS with mine for almost
a year.

Here's more info on Godlyke. It appears that it will
work in Europe.

http://www.godlyke.com/powerall/powerall.asp?item=102

John

--- Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill
<rs@moinlabs.de> wrote:
> Louie, John,
>
> if memory serves right, the DL4 takes an AC power
> feed. I use it (like I do
> with all of my stompboxes) with a generic power
> supply from Conrad
> (something like radio shack). When shopping for one,
> take into account the
> power rating/current draw of the DL4, which is
> fairly high. No problems ever
> with my cheap power supply.

=====
John Tidwell