Re: Lovetone stuff

I've got their ring modulator.  It's really a ring modulator/octave
fuzz/theramin type box.  Ring modulation is one of those effects that
often sounds sort of horrible ("Dude...is your amp, uh--broken?") when
you're just doinking in the music store, but in the context of a full
track is often suprisingly usable.  Even in sort of conventional pop
songs.  My problem with the Ring Stinger is that it's impossible to
recall a sound, and the same control does drastically different things
depending on some of the rotary switch settings.

TravisH