Re: Lovetone stuff

>   My problem with the Ring Stinger is that it's impossible to recall
>a sound, and the same control does drastically different things
>depending on some of the rotary switch settings.

This is a common criticism of all the Lovetone pedals, I believe.
Even if you were to try jot down the settings as precisely as
possible in a notebook, it would still be really tough to dial the
same sound in again? I've heard that every single control on Lovetone
pedals is extremely sensitive, but I've never been able to mess with
one myself.

Thanks for all the input.

Jeff