Re: Lake buttler Mitigator question

  <smile>  -with the way technology is going lately, you may not have to,
you might just be able to restore/enhance your sight!   lol!
  RE: the MM-5, how many pedals does it have on it?, -does it use banks?,
and how many?, and is it single or double row?
  I'm personally currently using an FCB-1010 and liking it just fine, but
wish it was physically smaller, so as to take up less floor space.  I
usually go between four banks of 10 controls, so am curious how this one
works.
  Anyway, -most, best, -have an awesome day!...

Smiles,
Cara

---

  View my online portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/model_list.cfm?ID=52516
  -Last updated on Wed. 11.05.03

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.