in defense of the FCB1010

In defense of the FCB, it is *much* less expensive than solutions like
the switchblade, which (as far as I can tell from the literature) does
absolutely everything, including sending out 'bursts' of MIDI
controllers/notes etc. across multiple channels, which is probably what
many people on this list are looking for in a controller.

I would love the FCB to be able to do more, especially send out more
than 2 CCs at a time, and I also find the whole idea of burning eproms
almost medieval, but again for the price, (in my opinion) it's still an
excellent device, and a reasonably flexible solution to controlling
multiple devices.

cheers

Paul