Re: in defense of the FCB1010

Why would you compare the FCB to a Switchblade?  Are you talking about
Sound Sculpture switchblades?  That's like comparing a car to a house...
apples and oranges...  The switchblade is able to send program changes
(maybe more), but it is not a controller.  In that sense it is like a MIDI
patch bay - you wouldn't use one as your controller.