RE: Roland EV-5

The Roland pedals are a little wierd. I've used them successfully
through a Roland MIDI controller and then into the EDP for feedback
control but have never tried running one right into the pedal
jack.

I can tell you, however, that shortly after getting my All Access
MIDI foot controller, I tried to use a pair of EV-5s that I had
as expression pedals with the All Access and saw some pretty
funky behavior. After fighting with it for a bit, I called
Rocktron and they said they always had problems using the Roland
pedals with there stuff. Something to do with the extra knob
that's on them. At any rate, they suggested the simple Ernie Ball
mono volume pedals for this and they've worked out nicely.

Glenn

EV-5,
> and I've been experimenting with using it to control the feedback.
Here