Good News for RPTR users

 Just wanted to say that the new Condor Electronics custom made  RPTR power
supply works flawlessly. Though I have'nt really done a true A/B
comparison, they are definitely more robust and seem quieter. I know that
its a lot to pay, but these are being hand built by the only US tech
support company for the defunct Electrix. Just the fact that Pete Toms and
crew went the extra mile is to me, worthy of support. And lets face it, do
you really want to wait until your RPTR power supply goes down before
thinking about replacing it? I don't.
Bill