LAST MINUTE GIG SPAM! -Boulder CO Sat. 12.20.03

  Hey All, sorry about the last minute posting, but I just found out that
rather than the 22nd, I'll be playing this Sat, the 20th, so wanted to post
to let y'all know.
  So, our project is Mae Hong Sun, which is myself on GTR and strange
loopocity, along with Chris Filben on bass and devices with loopage also,
and possibly, as before, a special guest to be announced, or just seen
rather, the night of the show!    lol!  We'll see...
  We'll be playing what we lovingly call ethno-ambient sound worlds, which
combine rhythmic, textural, melodic and instrumental ideas from various
cultures with a nice dose of glitch and just plain old GROOVACIOUSNESS to
create some pretty cool music, if we do say so ourselves.  lol!
-Actually, others have said it, so heck, I can too.   lol!
   -but hey!, you be the judge.   come and check us out.  WE'd sure love to
have ya.   <smile>
  The show is at 7 PM 'til about 8:30 ish.  I believe there's a suggested
donation of $5, but not sure.
  We'll be playing at the Cafe Prasad, at the Boulder Co-op, which is at
1905 Pearl Street in Boulder CO.
  -Would love to see ya there, and if you've any questions, feel free to
e-mail myself, or maehongsun@msn.com
   Have a wonderful evening, and -catch ya at the show!...

Smiles,

Cara

---

  View my online portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/model_list.cfm?ID=52516
  -Last updated on Wed. 12.17.03

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.