RE: Loop III and MIDI?

Original:

Hi, I'm Aasmund Ruud from Norway. This is my first post here at Looper's
Delight.
I'm about to purchase an Echoplex; meanwhile I'm borrowing one from a
friend
of mine. It has Loop III ver.5 in it.
I've seen on this site a Midi implementation spread sheet for the Loop IV,
and I wonder if the newest software differ from the old one in that
respect?
I use a Ground Control which sends CC's to the Echoplex that's set to
source
36;
when I use the mentioned spread sheet as a reference to assign the Reverse
command, I get nothing.
Any help would be appreciated

----->  Howdy and welcome!
The old software doesn't have half of the commands that are available to
you
with Loop III.  I recommend getting it as soon as you can.  In the
meanwhile, tho, here is how you can get reverse to work for you.
Set Insert to Reverse using the parameter button on the face of the unit,
then send CC 41 (36+5, just like in the new software); that should do it
for
you.

If you buy the EDP+, it has Loop IV already installed.  Enjoy!
Gary