Ground control and EDP

Sure you can use the GC to send simple program changes
and CCs, but the EDP requires (as far as i know) a
controller that will send Note ons even to program the
basic functions
The fcb 1010  works great with the EDP plus you have 2
exp pedals,all of this for a lot less money!
cheers
Louie

=====
www.luis-angulo.com