RE: Loop III and MIDI?

I'm finding that a little hard to believe. I haven't used
a Ground Control but, while shopping for a MIDI controller,
I went through the manuals for just about everything including
the latest Ground Control Pro. It looks to me like you can
get any foot controller to work with the EDP as long as you
can figure out how to program it (and as long as the unit
will let you program it). The only unit I saw where this
wouldn't be possible was the Boss FC-50. I use an All Access
and a Roland FC-200 and both work with the EDP quite nicely.

For good timing on recording loops though, I like the softer
buttons (FC-200, FCB1010, etc) over the harder click buttons
(All Access, Ground Control Pro).

As far as the original question goes ... there is a TON more
MIDI support in Loop IV than there was in Loop III.

Glenn